Event organisation, hospitality, project management & co-ordination of delivery
Phoenix Global DMCC is one of the largest global value chain managers of commodities in the Agrifoods and natural resource industries in the world. nth Degree Consultancy was hired by Gaurav Dhawan, Executive Chairman and co-founder of the company to deliver a strategic and important corporate hospitality day.
What we did
Creation and planning of event including; logistics, procurement and delivery of service providers for Phoenix Group VIP Hospitality at F1 Rolex British Grand Prix 2019, with full event support and coordination on the day
- • Meet & Greet with celebrity host, Tiff Needall, British racing car driver and TV presenter
- • Entrance into the state of the art, exclusive members VIP clubhouse
- • Reserved seats in the private Members Grandstand
- • Chauffeured golf buggy transfers throughout the day
- • 3-course post-race lunch
- • Troubleshoot logistics of VIP impromptu arrivals into Silverstone Racetrack
- • nth Degree were present on the day to ensure seamless delivery
“Many thanks! You were a great host to the guests on Sunday. Appreciate your enthusiasm and practical bent of mind to handle such events. Will surely get back to you for any similar event in future and also recommend to others about you”.
“A massive thank you for all your kind hospitality yesterday. Wow, what an absolutely fantastic day, the view from the BRDC was incredible, the company was excellent & it was just perfection to see Hamilton win again. By far the best event I have attended, and I am so grateful for all you help, kindness & hard work on the day. Thank you so much”.
“Thank you for all your hard work on Sunday – a really enjoyable and memorable first grand prix for me, and appreciate you made it all go so smoothly!”.
Thank you, a truly fantastic day”.